Wednesday 22 July 2009

Kishan Suryavanshi, Eating Glass


After fifteen years of digging his teeth into tube lights, liquor bottles and even spectacles, Kishan Suryavanshi dreams of feasting on the windscreen of a supersonic jet. Kishan first started eating glass for a bet. He won the bet but also realized he had a taste for glass. The 35-year-old has now eaten glass in all shapes and sizes and even swallowed sharp edged blades. He faces no apparent discomfort due to his habit and can chew on glasses of varying thickness.

Kishan Suryavansh, Said:
"Its not that I eat glass everyday. It could be in a week or even 15 days. I don't even measure how much I eat. But I do like watching all those bizarre feats on adventure channels where people eat worms and insects. I also want to get my name into the Guinness Book because what I do is not easy. I bite the glass and really chew it."

Kishan Suryavansh Brother, Said:
"Earlier, when he did this, we wondered in amazement at his feat. But now, since this has given him fame, we are happy about it. We were slightly apprehensive in the beginning whether it would hurt him, but its obviously not hurting him. We are happy for him and feel that if he wants, he can even teach this art to others."

Other Super

No comments:

Post a Comment